Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2017 7:40:10 PM EDT
Hello guys. I just moved to NH and have a question regarding a private sale. The item is a complete lower and the buyer is 20yrs old. My understanding is the FTF sale is fine and that the 21yr req applies to FFLS sales/transfers. Is this correct? Also, the lower was part of a complete rifle in another state,if that matters. The upper was sold separately.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as both of you are residents of NH you can sell any firearm ftf.  As long as they are over 18
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I like to write up a Bill of Sale, in duplicate that we both sign, one for him to keep and one for me. That's not law by any means,
just a good CYA practice. 
The scenario you describe is 100% GTG. 
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:38:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like to write up a Bill of Sale, in duplicate that we both sign, one for him to keep and one for me. That's not law by any means,
just a good CYA practice. 
The scenario you describe is 100% GTG. 
View Quote

not a bad idea if the cops ever knock on your door looking for a firearm..i sold it to Joe blow and here is a BOS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top