Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 11:24:52 PM EDT
I've got two of the white follower preban Beretta mags. I have them up in the ee but they should go to one of y'all if needed.

If anyone is interested I will trade the two of them for two new mecgar or oem Beretta mags. Or other options like knives, pistol frames, lights, etc if anything interesting is sitting in your parts bin. *(2 mags for 2 mags)

Shoot me a message. Standard rules, i will confirm who's got them (if anyone)
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Email sent
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#3]
How are the pre-ban M9 mags identified, if not by absence of that old "restricted" stamp on the mag bodies.
I am not as familiar with how to identify those older Beretta magazines as compared to, say, the older Glock magazines...
I don't recall that they had date stamps on the mag bodies like old GI M16 magazines
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top