Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 12:20:56 PM EDT
In light of the recent Cohasset news story where a resident's gear was all confiscated by the police, i'm wondering if I'm the only arfcommer in town.

I don't know the whole story behind what the guy did or didn't do. It would be good to organize some legal(!) pro 2a stuff though. PM me or post if you're in town.

Everyone gives us grief for living in MA with these stupid laws, let's see what we can do to improve the situation for everyone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Not in town, but strongly suggest that you deal thru Comm2A.org before venturing to do anything on your own. Dangerous precedents can be set inadvertently.

Also the story stinks to high heaven, but the accusations of stolen grave markers is a very serious matter and won't garner any support for the gun issues when you go public trying to change/challenge what happened.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't really think that this guy is someone to rally behind, but I also don't know the whole story. I'm thinking more basic 2a advocacy and community participation is needed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the big issue is did he steal the grave markers?

have they released the names of the grave markers and were they stolen or replaced?

If they were replaced maybe somebody gave them to the guy, also what gun had the serial number issue?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top