Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2017 12:48:14 PM EDT
I guess this is why we can't have nice things--even if they are shipped to NH.

Right?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No one ships to MA, if you find a place that does (which none of them do) you don't post that shit online. We are monitored by the AG's office. First rule of fight club and all that.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one ships to MA, if you find a place that does (which none of them do) you don't post that shit online. We are monitored by the AG's office. First rule of fight club and all that.
View Quote
I agree.  If MA residents want online ammo they generally have it shipped to a friend in a free state, or directly to an FFL.

In this case it would probably be worth the effort, as #1 Buck is generally considered unobtainium.  

50 round boxes of Gold Dot are likewise generally hard to find.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I agree.  If MA residents want online ammo they generally have it shipped to a friend in a free state, or directly to an FFL.

In this case it would probably be worth the effort, as #1 Buck is generally considered unobtainium.  

50 round boxes of Gold Dot are likewise generally hard to find.
View Quote
Yup, I'm lucky to be friends with my local FFL.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Please do not post any websites or links to sites regarding MA.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Please do not post any websites or links to sites regarding MA.
View Quote
OK. <eye-roll/shrug>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top