Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2015 8:18:27 PM EDT
So anybody have any experience doing this? I know NY/NJ & Chitcago Are problems but what about RI? Have flown around the country with out any issues but RI is not one of them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 2:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not understanding your question. You are flying into T.F.  Greene and have a firearm in your luggage?

Keep it locked in your luggage, the way it was on the plane, and you will be fine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Flew out of and back into tf green this past week with 2 shotguns.

Look up your airlines policies on firearms, follow then to a T, and you will have no issues.

I flew Southwest, the customer service throughout the process of checking my shotguns on board was nothing short of outstanding. I did my part by following the rules, they did their part by being nice, courteous, thanking me for following the rules, and taking care of my firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top