Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2016 5:35:24 PM EDT
Have an interview for a job in VT

I just want to know a few things about it. Montpelier area, any good gun shops? Any NFA shops specifically?

After this bullshit in mass i'm getting out asap. Was putting off the move to another state till I got a decent offer but now im out of here first chance I get.

I know suppressor are now available but what about SBS? SBR? im not rich enough to afford a full auto
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Everything is good to go in VT.  Parro's is a good shop just 20 min from Montpelier.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks

Also what's the low down on long range shooting ? Can you shoot on power lines ?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I've hunted on power lines on occasion but that is the extent of it for me.  There are no real long distance public shooting ranges unfortunately... I have my own land that I do most of my shooting on.  Good luck with the move, just don't bring any of the liberal mindset from MA with you, we already have our fill here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top