Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2017 2:38:28 PM EDT
Sanford / Springvale Fish and Game has a plate shoot scheduled for Saturday and a 3 gun match Sunday. Open to non-members. Both events happening at their Berwick range off of Meter Lane (in Berwick). As long as you're a safe shooter and comfortable holstering / drawing a loaded handgun, you're welcome to shoot either of these. Or feel free to come watch. The club has a facebook page now, so any questions can be directed there (or feel free to e-mail me - I don't get on here as much as I should, so IM isn't a great idea).

Pistol Plate Shoot - $5 - Registration online before or day of 9-9:45. We usually do something "fun" after the timed plates. We've done man-on-man on the plates, we've had a dueling tree, and this time, since our next pistol action shoot is USPSA-style, we're going to do a USPSA-style stage.

PISTOL PLATES

3 Gun - $20 ahead of time or $30 day of. Two stages (descriptions on the website). Registration 9-9:45 day of. Pre-registrations needed to be mailed in, so it may be too late.

3 GUN
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I may end up attending.

On a side note, would anyone know if full auto is permitted at this club? I normally shoot at the Berwick range. I haven't been able to confirm if F/A is allowed or not.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Full auto is allowed (last I knew).

No tannerite at the Berwick range due to the proximity of the horse farms.

Tannerite IS allowed at their Sanford range, although Sanford has a city fireworks ordinance that could be read to prohibit tannerite (but if we're gonna nitpick, it is also written in such a way that it prohibits operating an internal combustion engine).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top