Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2017 6:18:48 PM EDT
I have a friend looking for a PPQ M2, already has his permits, etc just looking for a place that has good prices.

I lived in Gloucester County and he lives up North so I'm unfamiliar with the shops up that way.  Who's known for their good prices?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Only one place around here that I know of that's known for good pricing on firearms, and that's Jim Flynn's Truck Repair on Route 31 in Glen Gardner.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Middle brook firearms in greenbrook  prices aren't bad and they are great dudes
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 4:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
another vote for Jim Flynn.

he knows he can buy it online and have it shipped to a FFL? may be cheaper, even with the fees.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Has he tried Mastadon Ammo & Camo in Highland Lakes? I know you said he's up north.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has he tried Mastadon Ammo & Camo in Highland Lakes? I know you said he's up north.
View Quote
Yeah, fuck that place. Hop over to njgunforums and look for the dope calling for mandatory training requirements among other nonsense. He's from mastadon, I personally won't do business with them as a result.

Jim Flynn's has a good rep. But personally I'd just find the best price online and do the transfer.

Most of the other shops up north are marked up well beyond market.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, fuck that place. Hop over to njgunforums and look for the dope calling for mandatory training requirements among other nonsense. He's from mastadon, I personally won't do business with them as a result.

Jim Flynn's has a good rep. But personally I'd just find the best price online and do the transfer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit. I used to transfer a lot of stuff through him because he is cheap. Guess I'll go back to my regular expensive guy.

The guy from Mastadon is former NYPD I believe so is it any wonder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top