Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 4:12:12 PM EDT
I've been staying with my sister in law in Pompton Lakes today and they had their Pompton Day so I took the wife and kid down. While there I saw a bunch of people walking around with Kim Guadagno signs. I didn't realize one of the people was actually Carlos Rendo who is Kim's running mate. I asked him point blank what they plan on doing to secure and  restore our second amendment rights. He told me that everyone in their party are committed to protecting the second amendment and restoring our rights. One guy in the Entourage even said he believes everyone should be able to carry a gun.

I know it's not much and I'll be the first to be super critical of everything NJ but it was nice to hear first hand from someone in Kim's party to say where they stand.

I don't know if it's going to amount to anything and it probably won't matter but I'm voting Kim Guadagno. We'll still end up with a Communist who does everything in his power to strip our rights but at least my vote won't go to him.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer to ask prospective candidates, "What do you think can be done about the rampant gun violence that plagues our cities?"  I don't want them giving me the answer they think I want to hear.

I had a couple of people come to my door once, stumping for Leonard Lance.  I asked them that very question.  They both got sort of an uncomfortable look on their face, as they started to tell me about getting the criminals off the streets, keeping them in prison when they commit crimes, and the like.  I smiled and told them that as a lifetime NRA member and gun owner, I was very happy to hear that.  They visibly relaxed after that, and we had a nice conversation  
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I prefer to ask prospective candidates, "What do you think can be done about the rampant gun violence that plagues our cities?"  I don't want them giving me the answer they think I want to hear.

I had a couple of people come to my door once, stumping for Leonard Lance.  I asked them that very question.  They both got sort of an uncomfortable look on their face, as they started to tell me about getting the criminals off the streets, keeping them in prison when they commit crimes, and the like.  I smiled and told them that as a lifetime NRA member and gun owner, I was very happy to hear that.  They visibly relaxed after that, and we had a nice conversation  
View Quote
I like that more. I should've done that; the response probably would've been better.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody but Murphy
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The last poll I saw had Murphy over 50% with Guadagno around 25%, but also more than 50% of people polled said property taxes were their number one issue. NJ voters are officially retarded.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Too many one-issue voters in NJ.  The problem is that they are concerned about the wrong issue.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 5:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Too many one-issue voters in NJ.  The problem is that they are concerned about the wrong issue.
View Quote
You're right. People just want free shit. That's why this state is blue.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been staying with my sister in law in Pompton Lakes today and they had their Pompton Day so I took the wife and kid down. While there I saw a bunch of people walking around with Kim Guadagno signs. I didn't realize one of the people was actually Carlos Rendo who is Kim's running mate. I asked him point blank what they plan on doing to secure and  restore our second amendment rights. He told me that everyone in their party are committed to protecting the second amendment and restoring our rights. One guy in the Entourage even said he believes everyone should be able to carry a gun.

I know it's not much and I'll be the first to be super critical of everything NJ but it was nice to hear first hand from someone in Kim's party to say where they stand.

I don't know if it's going to amount to anything and it probably won't matter but I'm voting Kim Guadagno. We'll still end up with a Communist who does everything in his power to strip our rights but at least my vote won't go to him.
View Quote

he was at the last Republican Committee Meeting...he will be or Kim will be at the Franklin Carnival in two weeks
big supporter of the 2A
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

he was at the last Republican Committee Meeting...he will be or Kim will be at the Franklin Carnival in two weeks
big supporter of the 2A
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

big supporter of the 2A
I'll have to make a trip to the carnival then.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#9]
There may be a ray of hope for Kim Guadagno, apparently Obama is campaigning for Murphy, you know how he fucks things up for democrat candidates
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There may be a ray of hope for Kim Guadagno, apparently Obama is campaigning for Murphy, you know how he fucks things up for democrat candidates
View Quote
Let's hope he chokes on Mooshell's dick instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top