User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I reload all I shoot. It's the only way to go IMHO.
View Quote
Have you figured out a process for reloading .22LR?  I've got about 10 gallons worth of spent brass  
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Have you figured out a process for reloading .22LR?  I've got about 10 gallons worth of spent brass  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I reload all I shoot. It's the only way to go IMHO.
I saw a video of some guy who reloaded .22lr using cast bullets and a paste made from strike anywhere match heads as a primer. Totally impractical but it can be done.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's been done. Check for the video on Youtube if you have LOTS of time on your hands!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was born and raised here and lived in NJ every year of my life. They're not going to kick me out of my state.

There is always the US constitution. I'm going to stay, defend freedom and go down with the ship.

I'm going to get the mag release button that has the hole in the middle for the bullet and one of those crazy grips that attaches to the stock. Or is it a stock that attaches to the grip?

I hope Magpul will make a one round magazine.
View Quote
All of that shit is specific to California and NY legislation wording....none of it complies with nj statutes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sadly we just don't have the numbers to defeat them unless more and more people wake up to what's going on in this State.

The biggest issue to NJ voters is taxes yet Murphy has already said he's going to raise them by over a billion dollars.

What to guess who's leading in the poles??  Just doesn't make sense does it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sick and tired of these America hating liberal assholes telling me what I can or cant do, say or own. Lots of us are stuck in NJ for whatever reason, WE NEED TO VOTE THESE ASSHOLES OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!.......... Murphy, Weinstein and all these other scumbags need to go!!  come Nov. VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE
Sadly we just don't have the numbers to defeat them unless more and more people wake up to what's going on in this State.

The biggest issue to NJ voters is taxes yet Murphy has already said he's going to raise them by over a billion dollars.

What to guess who's leading in the poles??  Just doesn't make sense does it?
Registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans by around 700000....and no that's not a typo or misplaced decimal point.  The only way for Guadagno to win. Would be to seriously court the Unaffiliated voters, which I haven't seen her doing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope she gets cancer!!!
View Quote
She is cancer!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top