Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2017 1:53:43 PM EDT
Hope that everyone is having a great Mother's Day this Sunday.

Any tips on places to eat around Hull City Center much appreciated. Traveling rail between Hull and Manchester. Found a great pub in Manchester last night. The countryside between Manchester and Hull is gorgeous! Hope that there's a shooting range for you guys over in these parts.

Writerdeluxe2006
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure on Manchester but if you travel south an hour I would take you shooting.
Atb
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 1:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure on Manchester but if you travel south an hour I would take you shooting.
Atb
View Quote
I'll have to take you up on this one next trip over. Looks like I'm going to be over once a quarter for work. Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:07:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll have to take you up on this one next trip over. Looks like I'm going to be over once a quarter for work. Thank you!
View Quote
Send me a im or email when you know when youre next here.
We can meet up for a shoot.
Atb
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Hull is about an hour from me and you go right passed me from Manchester.

Forget the m62 travel the woodhead bypass for scenery

This area of ar15 is very quiet get more response in GD I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top