Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2016 8:12:52 AM EDT
You Say You Want a De-volution

...wish that "the exit" were available to the 50 sovereign states here!

Link Posted: 5/14/2016 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe the British people will have the good sense to get out - thus will sustain being a puppet of Brussels.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't believe the British people will have the good sense to get out - thus will sustain being a puppet of Brussels.
View Quote

Nope! LOL
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking at the map, it appears most of the "remains" are in Scotland!
That's the second time in as many months that the Scots have disappointed me. First they voted NOT to have their independence, now they voted to stay in the EU? WTH! I thought the Scots were the fiercely independent lot?

Good for Britain as a whole. I'm glad this went down. I'm also glad they sent a message to the skid stain in the White House.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Good for Britain as a whole. I'm glad this went down. I'm also glad they sent a message to the skid stain in the White House.
View Quote

Roger that!

I recall the current occupant of the White house travelling to the UK to "lecture' England about not leaving the EEC. What arrogance. As one Brit told me "Obama can stuff it!"

BHO reminds me of another tyrant--a Jean-Bedel Bokassa, who fashioned himself "HRH Bokassa Premier."   A lot of similarities to me. In 1977 his coronation cost his small country $80,000,000.00 in today's dollars--almost bankrupted the entire country! His diamond crown cost $20M in today's spending. Thereafter, his reign of terror ensued...

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Out ??
Dont know if the shits going hit the fan or it going be good times
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Out ??

View Quote

It will be everything that we make of it, no more, no less.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Out ??

Rogue, I read your post and said to myself "That's probably the most British sounding post I've read on ARFCOM!". Then I saw your flag
I do agree with you. Y'all have a chance to make this a roaring success and I know I'm preaching to the choir, but "Don't stuff it up".
It's a double bonus, because you got rid of that stooge Cameron.

I also want to apologize for the USS Skidstain making a landing on your shores and lecturing you. Idiot probably convinced many people to vote for BREXIT with his arrogance and threats.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Rogue, I read your post and said to myself "That's probably the most British sounding post I've read on ARFCOM!". Then I saw your flag

I do agree with you. Y'all have a chance to make this a roaring success and I know I'm preaching to the choir, but "Don't stuff it up".

I also want to apologize for the USS Skidstain making a landing on your shores and lecturing you. Idiot probably convinced many people to vote for BREXIT with his arrogance and threats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Out ??

I decided to add the flag because the username was too subtle.

I think we should send Obama a "Brexit-Salesman Of The Year" award, to go with his "Gun-Salesman Of The Year" award

Link Posted: 8/11/2016 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope! LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope! LOL

I am so glad to eat crow on this. As an ex-pat, I was in the UK when the vote went down in favour of Brexit, I've been delirious with the result ever since.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#10]
....I've been delirious with the result ever since.
View Quote

Yessir!

and now: DA TRUTH BE TOLD:

Brexist Worst Case Scenario Now Revealed as Pack of Lies

HERE, HERE!

as a whole, Brits don't scare easily.

as we used to say with the negligent dog walking crowd, the Naysayers of Brexit

FOULED THE FOOTPATH

with their pack of lies and nonsense. and now it shows for what it is: a huge DUNGHEAP.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top