Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 12:35:21 AM EDT
Thought I'd share this with you, despite pleas by the perp that he wants to remain anonimous.

Streetfighter (pictured on his knees - elected position) was caught trying to smuggle "REAL TEA" in to Az. The new tough agricultural and trade laws meant that Officer Martinez had to do a full cavity search. Mark was caught last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and will try again this week.

ETA: correct spellling and grammer (my bad)
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:57:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya sure he wasn't trying to sneak across the border? I suppose now he's going to be demanding amnesty and a work permit...... Does he do windows?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun retention drill is pretty poor!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That pic doesn't tell the full story.
There were actually 80 of them, and after I'd roundhouse kicked Martinez to the head (Chuck Norris style) after his sneaky attack on me, it took all of them, including an Apache helicopter to subdue me.

I ask you...do I look like an illegal???

Mark

illegals come in all shape and sizes. Hell I've even heard of Irish illegals. By the way just how was the Apache used to subdue you? Was it the warning shots from their mini-guns what did the trick?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There were actually 80 of them, and after I'd roundhouse kicked Martinez to the head (Chuck Norris style) after his sneaky attack on me, it took all of them, including an Apache helicopter to subdue me.

Mark

illegals come in all shape and sizes. Hell I've even heard of Irish illegals. By the way just how was the Apache used to subdue you? Was it the warning shots from their mini-guns what did the trick?

nah, the Apache flew in and 'cas-evaced' out his supply of pies.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark

He's the one
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Isn't that Michael Jackson?  (The white gloved shooter)

With Father Christmas on the spotting scope?

Going straight to hell now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top