This came in email courtesy of Oaky.............
AA12 (had to host it myself) Right-Click "Save Target As"
Military Police Systems recently unveiled a must-have weapon in the
current CQB environment. The company out of Piney Flats, Tennessee has
come out with a unique selectable (via a unique
trigger) 12-gauge shotgun called the Auto Assault 12 Automatic Shotgun
or AA-12 Automatic Shotgun. The AA name originally stood for "Atchisson
Assault" after the original inventor but has been changed since Military
Police Systems purchased the rights to the unique weapon. The weapon
utilizes a constant recoil system that reduces recoil by 90% as compared
to a traditional 12 gauge shotgun. The reduction in recoil is the
primary reason that this shotgun can be fired effectively in the
automatic mode. With little or no barrel rise, this weapon is a monster
when clearing rooms! The weapon will definitely become a force
multiplier with its ease of operation and massive firepower in both the
law enforcement and military arenas.
Technical Data -
* Caliber - 12 Gauge (2 3/4" Shells)
* Rate of Fire - 300 Rounds per minute/fires a 20 round drum in about 4
* Operations - Long Stroke Gas Piston with constant recoil
* Length - 33 Inches with 13 Inch Barrel (same size as an M4 with stock
Extended). 38 Inches with 18 Inch Barrel
* Weight - 10.0 lbs with 13 Inch Barrel. 10.5 lbs with 18 Inch Barrel
* Feeding Device - 8 round magazine, 20 round drum magazine, 40 round
drum magazine (in development)
* Safety - Thumb Safety
* Sights - Front: Protected Post which is adjustable for Elevation.
Protected Ring which is adjustable for W/E.
* Stock - Glass filled nylon available in: Urban Grey, Desert
Tan,Olive,Drab, Black, Various other Camouflage Patterns
* Finish - Matte Stainless Steel
* Made of corrosion resistant, high impact,heat-treated stainless steels
and high-impact plastics
* Low Maintenance - During a Blackwater shoot, 5000 ROUNDS were fired
through a single weapon WITHOUT cleaning or a drop of Lube.
What is Constant Recoil? - When the weapon's gun bolt is cycling a
round, a gas system absorbs most of the shock and energy, about 80% of
the total recoil. The weapon also has a very strong recoil spring that
absorbs another 10% of the recoil. The result is a weapon that cycles
efficiently and effortlessly while transferring 10% of the recoil of a
normal 12 gauge to the shooter!
See this monster in action being fired with both magazines and the 20 round drum.
Notice the system explained above and how the weapon is stable and has
virtually no barrel rise.
No worky linky
Fixed it.... Putfile is down and Zippy Videos is a pile of shogdite...
And what language is this?
Anyone care to translate?
put this, zipp that, shog the other.....???????
I'm getting old
BTW Tag for the vid once my current legal torrent download has finished...