Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 11:58:41 AM EDT
Pete Moores written up a review of a  Grendal built by the Cumbrian mob in this months mag.
(All good stuff, and I'd like to see  .50 Beowulf up next  ? ? )

Ballistics tables were included comparing against .223/.308 and inevitably the 6.8SPC.

Review states thats its ambi-cocking although there aren't any pics of the LH side of the action ?
Anyone want  to see a scan ? (before buying their own copy of course....)

Cheers
Steven
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's got one ugly son of a bitch cocking handle. I remember my gran used to have a clothes mangle like that
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Functions nice though.......... The left hand cocker is a fold round one (can't remember who makes it)......

... Will ask Mousegunner-UK when he picks me up in the morning... Diggle shoot tomorrow!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Functions nice though.......... The left hand cocker is a fold round one (can't remember who makes it)......

... Will ask Mousegunner-UK when he picks me up in the morning... Diggle shoot tomorrow!  

The infamous SR shoot tomorrow at Bisley as well................................................................................
but no-ones interested

Except the 60 odd shooters who COULD be bothered

Mark
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Did you remember to ask Mousegunner   ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top