Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2006 11:58:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 12:07:51 PM EDT by steven_uk]
Pete Moores written up a review of a Grendal built by the Cumbrian mob in this months mag.
(All good stuff, and I'd like to see .50 Beowulf up next ? ? )

Ballistics tables were included comparing against .223/.308 and inevitably the 6.8SPC.

Review states thats its ambi-cocking although there aren't any pics of the LH side of the action ?
Anyone want to see a scan ? (before buying their own copy of course....)

Cheers
Steven
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:09:13 PM EDT
It's got one ugly son of a bitch cocking handle. I remember my gran used to have a clothes mangle like that
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:34:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 2:34:43 PM EDT by Bunnyassassin]
Functions nice though.......... The left hand cocker is a fold round one (can't remember who makes it)......

... Will ask Mousegunner-UK when he picks me up in the morning... Diggle shoot tomorrow!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:01:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bunnyassassin:
Functions nice though.......... The left hand cocker is a fold round one (can't remember who makes it)......

... Will ask Mousegunner-UK when he picks me up in the morning... Diggle shoot tomorrow!

The infamous SR shoot tomorrow at Bisley as well................................................................................
but no-ones interested

Except the 60 odd shooters who COULD be bothered

Mark
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:50:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bunnyassassin:

Did you remember to ask Mousegunner ?
Top Top