Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 6:34:16 AM EDT
Just seen this on Sky News outside the Danish Embassy.
Banners with slogans like:
"Europe is the Cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Europe, your 9/11 is coming"
"Jihad against the Europe cancer"
"Behead those who insult Islam"  *What about giv'em a fucking medal for having guts!

What the fuck!
Who are these fucking clowns?
i'd be arrested if I protested with anti-muslim banners.

Really makes my blood boil

The fucking rabbits couldn't give a shit about bugs bunny cartoons
what about porky, not a crossed word from the pigs

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet that Special Branch are keeping an eye / camcorder on them....

Edit:  I take it you mean Denmarks Embassy here in London??
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Argh, screw 'em. If they try their jihad crap here in Europe then I say turn their territory into gleaming glass parking lots. Let see how they like that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Not in London, the Embassy in Gaza and whatnot, plus the bomscare in Jylland Post office itself.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:26:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not in London, the Embassy in Gaza and whatnot, plus the bomscare in Jylland Post office itself.

Yep in London
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Cheers, just clarified that ...... think it might get worse before it gets better?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:27:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just seen this on Sky News outside the Danish Embassy.
Banners with slogans like:
"Europe is the Cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Europe, your 9/11 is coming"
"Jihad against the Europe cancer"
"Behead those who insult Islam"

The Religion of Peace.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#7]
This whole cartoon row is really insightful into the mindset of islamo-fascism.  The West needs to stop dismissing these bastards the same way they did to fascism in the 1930's and seroiusly deal with it before it gets any more out of control.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh Yeah.

Why are they bothering? UK press were too pussy to print the cartoons.

The Danes are cool and have a right to free speech.

Screw them muslims.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This whole cartoon row is really insightful into the mindset of islamo-fascism.  The West needs to stop dismissing these bastards the same way they did to fascism in the 1930's and seroiusly deal with it before it gets any more out of control.

I totally agree. They are SO offended by cartoons/cariacatures...but none of them barely speak when people are beheaded on ALshitzeera, or when their press continuously call the jews pigs and us in the west infidels. They protest at insults with AK47's screaming like a bunch of monkeys...a bunch of idiotic thugs....nothing less. I think the west must take a much harsher position to this crap.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, but what's so scary about this is that the West is NOT taking a hardline position on this.  Yeah, sure, some newspaper editors have run them on "freedom of speach" grounds to prove they can't be intimidated but the politicians in various countries have been total appeasers and apologists, squawking about how freedom of speech should be tempered with "sensitivity"...now what the fuck is that all about???

And other than on Drudgereport.com it's barely a blip on the radar on this side of the pond.  As is that blatantly anti-American movie (with two American actors) that's selling out all  over the towel head world; it's called "Valley of the Wolves Iraq" or something like that.  Total fucking propaganda hit piece.  Reminds me of the old Nazi flicks about the "noble" Condor Legion fighting in the Spanish Civil War.

The West needs to pull it's collective head out of it's ass and get with it before we are stairing down multiple nuclear threats from Islamo-facsit countries.  

Just my .02 cents.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#11]
As a Loyal Subject of Her Majesty living abroad, I must say that these fuckers are totally getting on my wick. Why the fuck do you put up with this shit in the UK - If these cunts did this in Bavaria the Police would kick ten bells of shit out of them.

I know you cannot do anything about it, how can you in the UK when even before you fart you have to check that it will not offend any ethnic or religious minority. These rat fuck sons of bitches should realise that they are living in a Christian country, so when in Rome do as the Romans do - if not then I have some advice for these arse fucking nonses - do not get infront of any cross hairs because one day people are going to wake up after they have murdered another 100 people ôn the tube and say fuck this.

Sintec - Fuck Islamic fundamentalists right up the Arse!!!!!!!!!

Please stay inside the CoC, pile all the abuse you want onto the Islamofascists and fundamentalists, but don't generalize...

ANdy
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Sintec,
Why don't you tell us what you really think
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#13]

looks like some "generalisation" is going on here.........

Why not generalise?
I'm fed up pussyfooting around these religious cretins.

Because it's the CoC, pile all the abuse you want onto the Islamofascists and fundamentalists, but don't generalize...

ANdy
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
...... think it might get worse before it gets better?  

I believe that you are right on that mate.

I'm just wondering how worse thing's might get, at least when thing's have calmed down some, and the criminal element's have been prosecuted/deported or incarcerated for their action's (my my my, SARCASTIC barsteward aint I). The power's that be, will take stock of the situation, and take the appropriate action to prevent a repeat performance in the future, (still being sarcastic).

They wouldn't tolerate it, if we were to do it in a muslim country, but then again they don't recognise us infidel's and our right to exist, now do they?!?

Is it just me, or have the muslim's taken over the world???

In Germany we have a mega law called 'Volksverhetzung', which is the leveler for the freedom of speech. One may say what one like's, but, if you upset someone or the generality with your opinion, you could find yourself facing charge's through the 'Volksverhetzung' law. The downside being that I don't believe that it would be enough of a deterent for the fanatic's, as our prison's here are to nice.

Toe.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Locked to save a few accounts getting locked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top