[#1]
I've entered in spirit...

ETA Just filled in the form...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Apart from Me

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

I'll be part of the range staff, so most likely not shooting too much, it'll give the others a chance to win something
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I still dont understand all the different competitions and the different classes, and how and why you have to do each one each way.

So until  understand I'm not entering anything....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I still dont understand all the different competitions and the different classes, and how and why you have to do each one each way.

So until  understand I'm not entering anything....

Just fill in the form, pay your money and turn up.

If you really want to know, various practices (or stages) can be combined to make various matches. For example, if you want you can pay the extra to have your scores for matches 1, 2 and 3 combined and that will make up the Saturday match (no extra shooting involved, but maybe an extra medal).

Translated into Geordie:
Just fill in the form, pa yor brass an' coin up. if yee deed want tuh knar, various practices (or stages) gan be combined tuh myek various matches. fo' example, if yee want yee gan pa the extra tuh hev yor scores fo' matches 1, 2 an' 3 combined an' that will myek up the saturda match (no extra shyeutin involved, but mebbies an extra medal).
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Ah still divvent understand aal the different competitions an the different classes, an hoo an why yee hev te dee each one each way.

So until understand Ahm not entering owt

Howay Dave,
Yee really divvent hev te understand owt .
If yee want the course of fire, thgat can be arranged but it will aal be explained anyhow.
Aal yee hev te dee is fill in the entry form an send it off.
As fre the classes, they're self-explanatory like y'knaa
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guy's

Especially as both answers are in geordie!!

The course of fire isn't a real issue, thats easy to pick up once you get there, it's which rifles can be used with which things, and which optics, and what about all this bipod/bipod/foregrip/no foregrip thing?

Dave
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Reading back through the geordie, they are both very good, are you both using translators?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks guy's

Especially as both answers are in geordie!!

The course of fire isn't a real issue, thats easy to pick up once you get there, it's which rifles can be used with which things, and which optics, and what about all this bipod/bipod/foregrip/no foregrip thing?

Dave

Just turn up with what ever you've got and we'll change the clas if needs be.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Just enter the Any Optic class and bring your kit with you.
No bipods below 300 but you can use them at 500yds.......like
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Well the idea would be, if all shooting is going to be at 300m or less, I'd prefer to use the Eotech, however if there is going to be anything longer, 600m and above, then I'm going to need my scope, as I only have BUIS and not real irons....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well the idea would be, if all shooting is going to be at 300m or less, I'd prefer to use the Eotech, however if there is going to be anything longer, 600m and above, then I'm going to need my scope, as I only have BUIS and not real irons....

How does this cause a problem with you filling in the entry form?

Bring all your stuff along and we'll sort it out afterwards. I cannot see it causing a problem, you're not gonna win anyway.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How does this cause a problem with you filling in the entry form?

Bring all your stuff along and we'll sort it out afterwards. I cannot see it causing a problem, you're not gonna win anyway.

Can't edit this
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Just give us your credit card number & we'll fill it in for you!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Everything is at 500yds or less, at 300yds or less there's no bipods. There's only 24 rounds at longer than 300 (2+10 at 500 prone and 2+10 at 400) the rest is all easy short range stuff. Bring your Eotech.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Give us money, Give us money

WHERES MY HRA MEMBERSHIP CARD????

I've forwarded the e-mail so I can fill in the form tommorow....

P.S: My Credit Card number for nick is 7705519 7705519
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Give us money, Give us money

It goes to the NRA and not us

WHERES MY HRA MEMBERSHIP CARD????

have you sent in your renewal form?

I've forwarded the e-mail so I can fill in the form tommorow....

P.S: My Credit Card number for nick is 7705519 7705519

Same to you pal.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Renewal? You havent sent me one, nevermind the card from when I joined last March or whatever.

Mind, my address has changed, I expect you will be wanting that .....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Why aye man
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Renewal? You havent sent me one, nevermind the card from when I joined last March or whatever.

Mind, my address has changed, I expect you will be wanting that .....

email sent

Matt
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Message Received.

Information understood. Wait out for further comms, approx 1100 tommorow.

Message Ends

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#22]
As an aside from all the geordie clap-trap, I've also entered the matches.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Geordie clap trap?

You're on my list now sonny....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Geordie clap trap?

You're on my list now sonny....

list for what? a deep-fried mars bar and 14 bottles of Newkie brown?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#25]
anyone else...............................anyone?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:01:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Well, at this rate there will be more wooden guns than EBR's

LERA have put out a strong rallying call....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Well, at this rate there will be more wooden guns than EBR's

LERA have put out a strong rallying call....

Doesn't surprise me in the least.
At least they want to get out and shoot their old guns, not just tart them up and look at them, or dream about what other guns it would be nice to have, instead of using the ones they already have, in an environment in which they are at least half-suited.

Oh well, can't please everyone..........................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top