Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 4:22:17 AM EDT
Any of you lads familiar with the British cartoon "Noddy"?  I honestly couldn't care less about the cartoon itself (my daughter likes it, so that's enough for me), but was wondering if any of you might know who the chicky snack during the "intermission/lesson" part is.

Sure, she's got a Lita Ford haircut, but <austin_powers>I'll bet she shags like a minx!</austin_powers>

(yeah, I know..... prolly in poor taste to use an Austin Powers allusion on ye Brits )
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't remember an intermission bit
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tessi Bear?
Noddy & Friends

Nooooo!!!!

This chick's a human (other than being part minx ).  I did check out your link, though, and if I were the web designer, I'd put this chick in the "Fun At Home" section.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#4]
After doing some reading, this iteration is technically "Make Way For Noddy," as it's CGI instead of stop-motion.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't know why I'm sharing this, as I'd honestly prefer to keep her all to myself, but I just found out this morning that her name is Naomi.

And today she had her "Lita Ford haircut" pulled into two handlebars - er, pigtails.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:45:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
fun programming to all ages often focusing on environmental issues, a subject close to her heart...

... So sending high velocity lumps of lead around the countryside is probably out! Oh well.. ..NEXT!

You want proper smut on kids tv, you couldn't better Phillipa Forrester

=

+

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:29:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Gotcha...........
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:44:36 AM EDT
[#10]
It's NOBBY not Noddy's.........

Taffy
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
fun programming to all ages often focusing on environmental issues, a subject close to her heart...

... So sending high velocity lumps of lead around the countryside is probably out! Oh well.. ..NEXT!

You want proper smut on kids tv, you couldn't better Phillipa Forrester

www.creatingexcellence.co.uk/is/images/phillipa_forrester_220.jpg=

www.mingers.com/photos/classic/m4.jpg +oha.ci.alexandria.va.us/fortward/images/fw-drum-full.jpg

Only *probably*...........

There was an enviro-tox report commissioned by the U.S. Forestry Service about 5-6 yrs ago to study the environmental toxicity of one of the Forestry Service's ranges that had been in use for 20+ yrs.  And the effect the lead had had on the land, groundwater, etc?  Negligible.

Also, you might score some bonus pts by using copper-based rounds!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Philippa Forrester can bump fire

*probably*
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Ugh she is minging!  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Ugh she is minging!  

two questions, matty:

1) what is 'minging'?
2) which one were you talking about?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top