Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 9:47:24 AM EDT
Heyup All

I spent last week with my dad in Texas. Got to visit the DFW National Cemetery where my mom's buried. It's a very nice set up. Basically had a relaxig time with my dad and seeing my sister and brother.

Well, my son finished the Crucible last week (54 hrs. in the field & a total of 8 hrs. sleep) I'll have to wait for a letter to see how that went. He's got one more month before Graduation on the 20th of Jan. He did state that the Gas Chamber was fun...Go figure.

He was also worried that I was to be disappointed that he didn't shoot Expert. He ONLY qualified as Sharpshooter. (there are 3 tiers Marksman, Sharpshooter and Expert) He did state that he kicked ass on the 300 & 500 yard range. Dam good considering his only experiance has been on the 100 yard range only.

Yep, I'm proud of him. I can't wait to see him. He'll be "Born Again Hard"

I'm not going to let the fact that I've been lost in the red tape here ( I've paid twice and still no membership, I miss my avatar ) I'm back and will be in the company of friends

Wally

BTW: My son weighed 176 lbs. when he went in. He's now down to 151 lbs.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent an e-mail inquiring as to your whereabouts, question answered!

Good to see you're still alive man!

Check mail....

Dave
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Wally

Glad you had a great time.
My Christmas has been a Nightmare (I'll save that for a thread all of it's own)

It's good to see a father proud of his son and I'm sure he'll keep you proud.

Take care
Taffy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top