User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty much. I am kinda embarrassed that IDK what happens if it gets amended though.
View Quote

I could be wrong, but if its amended and passed, it has to go back to the other floor. It needs to pass both the senate and house floors with the same wording. At least that's what we have read.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps the red states should start making refugee camps......
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 12:58:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Perhaps the red states should start making refugee camps......
View Quote

I plan on doing what I can to fix it, can't run forever.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 1:15:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve emailed all the committees and members so far.  No response.

All these bills are horribly worded.  SB171 was absolute trash and it still passed committee.  

I’m not a native NM, but 16 years long enough and not really motivated to move.  This shit passes and it will motivate me to move.

Tomorrow will be telling.

The only way we get through this is if the rural dem reps say no to the bills being driven by Bernalillo, Santa Fe, and Dona Ana.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’ve emailed all the committees and members so far.  No response.

All these bills are horribly worded.  SB171 was absolute trash and it still passed committee.  

I’m not a native NM, but 16 years long enough and not really motivated to move.  This shit passes and it will motivate me to move.

Tomorrow will be telling.

The only way we get through this is if the rural dem reps say no to the bills being driven by Bernalillo, Santa Fe, and Dona Ana.
View Quote

Yeah, I got little response, only two bothered to write me back. I guess the others just deleted my email without opening it.
If this shit passes, my wife and I will have no choice but to move to another state. It would be devastating to us, to say the least.

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Substitute HB101

This is the one that came out of the HCPAP committee. Going to House Judiciary next.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top