Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 2:54:40 PM EDT
I'm going to be in town next week for work staying in Alamogordo.  I should have a few hours free each night.  Anything in the area I should go see or do?  good places to eat? anywhere to stay away from?  Thanks all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Pizza mill is worth a shot.  But a 50/50 shot.  Sometimes excellent sometimes it sucks.

I'll be driving through Wednesday or Thursday, not sure yet.  But will be around lunch.  I'll buy if you want
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Rizo's is good Mexican, I recommend their street tacos, their California burrito, shrimp fajitas.

Eddy's Burrito's also for a good burrito.

Casa de Sueno in Tullarosa for Mexican, it might be a bit heavy for lunch, dinner is fantastic.

The Airport Grill is good for lunch, burgers, patty melts and sandwiches.

Rockin' BZ and Hi-Dee-Ho drive through for burgers, drive-up type foods.

Lowe's Grocery Store has a really good deli and bakery.

The Brown Bag Deli for subs, and other sandwiches.

The Hitchin' Post for BBQ.

Waffle and Pancake shop for a dinner/Denny's/IHOP type breakfast.

Asian Garden or the Rocket Buffet for Asian.

If you are going up towards Cloudcroft...Mad Jack’s Mountaintop Barbecue best BBQ I've ever eaten...the guy is a Texan transplant and knows his stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top