Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 11:42:54 PM EDT
About 6 months ago I bought a Yukon Denali for the motor (Im rebuilding my 84 C10 with an LS swap)
We agreed on $1600 and I gave the guy $1300 and the other $300 when I get the title from him.
Almost two months go by and I still don't have the title and when I finally get him on the phone he says he'll take it back from me when I pull the drive train and harness. Sounds good to me since it keeps me from having to haul it to a scrap yard so I go ahead and pull the parts I need which takes a few weeks because of some overtime at work and call one of his employees when I'm done which is the only number I have and get no answer so I leave a message. A few days go by and I don't get a return call. I try texting and after two texts he answers that he'll tell his boss I'm done with it. That was 2 weeks ago and still no call back.

ETA Nevermind I think I found him

Cowboy you can delete this for taking up space if you want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top