Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 7:32:47 AM EDT
The shit has just hit the fan!!!!!

I need a lawyer, not a mediocre or good, but the BEST .  He or she will have to do custody cases.  I've heard Sky Tapp in HS,  but never talked to anyone who has used him.

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I need a lawyer, not a mediocre or good, but the BEST .  He or she will have to do custody cases.  I've heard Sky Tapp in HS,  but never talked to anyone who has used him.

Any recommendations?

I've never used Tapp but I know people who have used him and gone against him. I understand he is a crazy dude but he wins.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any recommendations?

I've never used Tapp but I know people who have used him and gone against him. I understand he is a crazy dude but he wins.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

He was impressive last week when I was in a jury pool for a criminal case he was defending.  His client lost but it didn't appear like he buses much to work with against the state's evidence.  I didn't make it onto the jury FWIW
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Best of luck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#4]
spikes08 knows quite a few lawyers, i am sure he can point to you to a number of up standing experienced lawyers around these parts.

In all seriousness, IM Spikes08, he can probably point you i the right direction. He's on the low-low.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you trying to say you need a divorce attorney and custody issues are involved?

I would call Marcia Barnes, better bring your check book.

Mitchell, Blackstock, & Barnes

• (501) 378-7870

1010 W 3rd St, #1,            Little Rock,            AR

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a man who know the law.

IM sent to Spikes08
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top