Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 9:12:52 AM EDT
I am going to LR in a few weeks with a friend, he asked me to check and see if anyone around LR sold gun parts. He has an older Mauser pistol that needs a couple of small part.
Any ideas??? He's tried Numrich Arms and the parts he needa have been out of stock for the past couple of years..
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
If you get to Jonesboro, try Al's lock and key. He has a lot  of old parts. You will pay very dearly but he may have it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:51:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Already tried Al's Lock and Key...we are aboiut an hour from Jonesboro...my buddy has to go to LR for CCW instructor's update training..
Thats's why we were going check around there.. thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#3]
oopps edit: I just re-read your post... mauser pistol... If it is a HSC, you may have little luck, broom handle... I'd just about bet big money that no body around here has anything.  I was in the gunsmithing business for years, and know just about every one in NEA.... It just isn't happening.  

However, you may want to try Jacks First gun parts 605-343-9544.  They are in SD, and if you ask they will check inventory while you hold, so you know what your getting.  And the best part is, they are not like numerich and just send something similar if they don't have it.....

Bobs gun parts here in AR is also good to go, but not for sure about mauser parts.  I think he is mainly old school domestic stuff....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
You might call Al at the Gun Garage in Siloam Springs AR.
He has a huge shop and all he does is gun parts.  (479) 524-2038.
I know he has a lot of hard to find items that even Numrich doesn't have.
Keep trying... Al is hard to catch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Look at Bob's. He is outside of Hot Springs, AR.  He only dose online orders.

Stone
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all...I will give the info to the dude with the Mauser..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top