Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:48:02 PM EDT
sooo...in my crusade for womenz, I took this girl out last night. had a good time, dinner, some TV etc. Anyway today I randomly end up going over to her house where her family was having a get together.

Now, she's cute, a nice girl, etc. But I gotta tell you, her family is straight hillbilly! It's going to take some getting used to!

I'm not going to say anything negative because they are all nice folks, but damnit if they are rednecks just like you would hear about!

that is all
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to to Altus!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Welcome to to Altus!  

even worse, this was north up in the mountains!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats her name, ill run her by my buddy and get her history
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whats her name, ill run her by my buddy and get her history

I think I know enough about her, I'm nearly afraid to know more!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You have one advantage right now. You are the new guy, not the same group of people that they have gone to school/church/sports with since they could walk.

Happy hunting.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Better carry that G I sold you. The NS will come in handy running for your life through the woods.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Hillbilly girl's words during her first sexuall encounter.
Get off me Daddy your crushing my cigarettes!!!!!
But damn they can cook.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#9]
went caving today with her today and it was a pretty rough hike, took it like a champ she did...

gotta say, walking into one of those caves is no spectators sport saw some spiders the size of my hand, plenty of bear sign, and some spots were it looked like something had coiled up

I was also told today that if you start smelling cucumbers, that it's a good sign that copperheads are around, I found that piece of information to be relevant to my interests.

carried my glock 22 and a spare mag, along with my streamlight pt2l and my gerber lmf on my bladderpack, I was as prepared for what I could have walked up on as I could be.

med...btw, that 19 is to pristine to be draggin around the woods just yet
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Better prep for that shotgun wedding.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

no. wedding. evar!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no. wedding. evar!!

That's what the shotgun's for, son...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

no. wedding. evar!!

You much to learn, about how things are done around here
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Relax and enjoy the ride.

They will probably end up being some of the best people you ever meet in your life. The one's I have met have been.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#15]
My experiences with the hill folk are all positive. Use ma'am and sir alot, treat them with genuine respect and you will have some very loyal friends. The kind who will show up at three in the morning during your moment of crisis. One thing for sure they may not be polished or trendy but if they are like the folks I know they are very talented when it comes to discerning peoples intent.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Amen,  some of the most polite, honest,  good hearted people on earth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My experiences with the hill folk are all positive. Use ma'am and sir alot, treat them with genuine respect and you will have some very loyal friends. The kind who will show up at three in the morning during your moment of crisis. One thing for sure they may not be polished or trendy but if they are like the folks I know they are very talented when it comes to discerning peoples intent.

Agree 110%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top