Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:23:05 PM EDT
..So did anyone find something they couldn't live without?
Only thing I got was that HK vp70z the guy from Jonesboro had, and that was only because I was able to talk some reason into him (most of them folks prices were totally insane). Why do people seem to jack their prices up so much at those things??
Anyway, anyone find any finds there? My wife now wants a Walther 22 it seems.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the reason why the prices seem to go up at the L.R. show is the cost of tables. Every show at the fair grounds they charges us more than the last (or maybe it's just me). We quit doing to L.R. shows for now for that reason.                                                                                                                                                                                                          Blessings,                                                                                                                                                         Ken
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea,

I have all but quit going to the shows here in the rock.  I hadnt found anything worth buying in a couple of years.....way to much markup!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
agreed
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
The prices were really outrageous at this last show. I looked
around for about a hour, then I was heading for the door
and I noticed a Saiga .410 that was priced ok and I did
not want to go home empty handed. So does anyone know
where I can find 3" magnum slugs?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought too much other stuff in the last month to justify going
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I really only went to the shows for ammo (7.62x39)..............That was a complete BUST this time.  I saw a couple of Bulgarian/East German Makarovs, but this close after Christmas left me wanting instead of buying.

DK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top