Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2017 8:49:19 PM EDT
Over the past several days, I've been slowly working my way down the old Oregon Trail from West to East, and just wanted to pop in here and say that I think Nebraska is pretty damn nice!  I've been a lot of places all over the US and around the world with the Army after growing up in central Montana, but this is the first time I've ever traveled across this part of the country.  Scottsbluff in particular struck me as a place where I think I could really be comfortable. 

I'll be heading back to the rat race of Northern VA over the next few days, and while I'll try to describe the qualities of NE to others, I also thought I'd preach to the choir a bit. Good stuff! 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!  Glad you stopped by.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
No!  Don't tell anyone!!!  We like it the way it is!

Sincerely,
-Nebraska Native stationed in the rat race of NOVA
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No!  Don't tell anyone!!!  We like it the way it is!

Sincerely,
-Nebraska Native stationed in the rat race of NOVA
View Quote
I totally agree with this and will play it down. 

But I really want to tell people about Runza. NoVA needs it 
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Runza really is the best.  I don't like Runzas but their meat is so good it makes all their burgers delicious.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I was born and raised in western Nebraska and I miss it a lot, I go back and visit as much as I can. And +1 to the Runzas, I always grab a bagful every time I head that way 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top