Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2017 11:51:49 AM EDT
...What happened to the distribution? I used to be able to get your beer in all Hyvee's and Spirit World in Omaha, now there is nothing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
@Stutzcattle

I think I spelled that right.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
We are just starting to can beer, so we are transitioning to a canning line and we are going to a larger brewing system.  We should be more widely available after the first of the year.  We are struggling to keep up with draft right now, so we aren't getting much canned.  Basically about enough to sell through the tap room.  

Besides, bombers are a really expensive way to drink beer.  I don't like people having to pay upwards of $10 for 22 oz.  We will be bottling a barrel aged porter and a barrel aged milk stout in the next couple weeks.  I'll let you know when the go out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Stutzcattle

I think I spelled that right.
View Quote
Thanks for the notification.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#4]
i really liked that blonde or light beer you gave me.  i want more and can never find it!
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 7:51:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i really liked that blonde or light beer you gave me.  i want more and can never find it!
View Quote
How long ago?  Might have been the Pils if it was recent.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The Milk Stout is amazing, the Vanilla Bean is fantastic, and the Blood Orange is epic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i don't remember!  was quite some time ago.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That berry beer you had at Local Patio was incredible, thought it would be weird but I was very pleasantly surprised.

6 packs and 12er variety packs of cans would be great!!
View Quote
We are doing variety sixers with blood orange, honey brown and reckless IPA at the brewery only right now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We are doing variety sixers with blood orange, honey brown and reckless IPA at the brewery only right now.
View Quote
Will you sell online?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top