Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 7:37:32 PM EDT
so i moved to topeka to go to school at washburn and in doing so left behind the rural live of my home.  where can i shoot? im not into pistols yet, im a shotgun guy. need some room to play. thanks fore any range suggestion. hell, i will even settle for the bridges that you all use up here...

thanks
brandon
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a trap park in Manhattan that's open to the public, and I know there's a place in Topeka w/ sporting clays, etc.  I don't know the name of it but a buddy had part of his bachelor party there and gave it high marks.  Now go get an AR!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Should be pretty easy to find sporting clay places around topeka if thats what you mean by shotguns. Look on the NRA website. But if you meant just "blowing shit up" then there's really no place for it in NE KS. Theres no public ranges in the area.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
There is Ravenwood just to the west, and there is a shotty only place just south of Lawrence, but I'm completely blanking on the name of it...  Probably won't help much, but thats all I got.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top