Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:05:20 PM EDT

After watching the debate today about the concealed carry bill, and hearing the comments from some of our representatives and law enforcement officials.
I am forced to conclude that Nebraska residents must be more incompetent, prone to accident, mental illness , alcoholism, and fits of rage than the residents of the 46 other states that have passed similar measures without the dire consequences predicted
I am glad our state officials have such high opinions on the voting public

Me must vote Ernie Chambers out of Office. He is simply a joke. A man that stands for nothing except obstructing any decent legislation.

Ship him out.

There is a piece of Legislation in this bill that would require training to be permitted a license.
Does anyone else have similar rules & regs?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:56:25 PM EDT
This is Ernies last term. He can't run again because of term limits.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:38:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Engineer5:
This is Ernies last term. He can't run again because of term limits.

yeah but hes trying to sue his way out of it fucking turd

BTW did you mean to reply to my letter post or did you intend to mke a new thread?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:56:13 AM EDT
Ha
I meant to reply.

Sue his way to stay in the seat?
How did that wack even make it for as long as he did.

do you know anything more about the training that they want to have us go through to get out permit
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:12:00 AM EDT
Ernie and at least one or two others are going to court to try and have the term limits law rejected.

Ernie has been in the Unicameral for years and years. His district is mostly black and no one will run against him. You have to admit he is highly intelligent. It's too bad he can't put his smarts to better use!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:18:41 PM EDT

Ernie and at least one or two others are going to court to try and have the term limits law rejected.

Ernie has been in the Unicameral for years and years. His district is mostly black and no one will run against him. You have to admit he is highly intelligent. It's too bad he can't put his smarts to better use!

I would NOT admit that he is highly intelligent at all! What can anyone point to that would showcase anything that Ernie has done that would make him seem that way. He's a opportunist race baiter who doesn't even believe his own BS he's spewing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:16:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CrimsonGhost:

I would NOT admit that he is highly intelligent at all! What can anyone point to that would showcase anything that Ernie has done that would make him seem that way. He's a opportunist race baiter who doesn't even believe his own BS he's spewing.

+1

He uses abuses two rules of the legislature, the filibuster and the inceasant adding of moronic ammendments, and is somehow portrayed as the grand debater because of it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:58:04 AM EDT
Just because we don't agree with his B.S. does not mean he isn't smart. You have to watch out for guys like him. Have you ever watched him in the legislature? He just stimies most of the other senators. I can take his rants for a little while then I get the urge to puke and have to turn the channel! He is one abrasive S.O.B.!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:14:42 AM EDT
Being sly or under-handed is not
a measure of intellectual ability.

I think Chambers and Nagin
may be long lost realitives...

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:42:12 AM EDT
can't wait for ernie to start discussing how to make omaha a chocolate city.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:47:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
can't wait for ernie to start discussing how to make omaha a chocolate city.

Damnit ArmedFerret your on this forum too? I see you every where i go.
Top Top