Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2017 5:17:43 PM EDT
We had a successful(though cold) shoot this last weekend. of 11 shooters we had 4 qualify with 210 or better(including one bolt gun, cz455 sporter), other qualifying guns were all ruger 10-22's (stock with tech sights), 2 brand new shooters (one was a 8 year old who shot a 215 using sand bags, and a tac sol upper, she was running the platform great by the end(pulling on mags to ensure good seating, forcefully racking charging handle, safety with thumb, beer can grip when putting mag in; drop mag tip to 3 oclock rack bolt and re do mag when clearing a misfire). All told we had a good time and got some new riflemen qualified.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job.Sorry I missed it but I kill a few ducks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good job.Sorry I missed it but I kill a few ducks.
View Quote
Some day ill have to get down there and kill me a deer, just big enough to fill the freezer  and small enough to not kill me lugging it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top