Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2017 4:23:31 AM EDT
Another arfcommer and I went there (after talking about it for months) on Friday night.  Honestly, some of the smoothest vodka I've ever had, and their 100% in house Black Russian blew my mind.  While I don't drink much, I'll be swinging through on occasion just for the things they make with the coffee liquor.

And yes, for those that have me on facebook, I know I'm hyping them a bit.  I'm just that amazed at the quality they put out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#1]
That place is really good. I highly encourage you all to visit this tasting room for sure! The owner is really a great guy and he even has his mother on her horse on the bottle!)
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Currently at the hoarfrost distillery. It’s excellent! Shame they can’t sell the liquors.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Currently at the hoarfrost distillery. It’s excellent! Shame they can’t sell the liquors.
View Quote
Yeah, I know right?  They make a damn good white/black Russian.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I had the Russian mule and cherry drink. Both were good and the quick tour With samples was good. Fairbanks was also bigger then I thought it would be. I had only been to anchorage and Homer previously.

On that note the winery in Homer is amazing and the brewery wasn’t bad either. Next time I go to fairbanks I will have to check their local brewery’s as well.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Went here on Saturday thanks to your suggestion. It was awesome! White Russian was great.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Went here on Saturday thanks to your suggestion. It was awesome! White Russian was great.
View Quote
 Their Russians are my favorite.  Granted, I can't drink much but they are really freaking good.

Btw, the photos that were up in there are all mine.  Gotta take them down for another artist to take over this Friday though.  Hoarfrost hosts a First Friday every month like a lot of other places in the city.  My OP was made long before they asked me to be the April First Friday artist though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#7]
That’s damn cool. Those were some nice artwork in the walls.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, they host a lot of neat artists for the First Friday program.  Tiovo and Natalya are awesome people too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yup, they host a lot of neat artists for the First Friday program.  Tiovo and Natalya are awesome people too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, I just reread what I wrote last night and that is one horrible sentence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top