Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:36:23 PM EDT
broke into my house and got about 1000 rds of .308 - a lot of it on stripper clips. 3  PSL mags (FUCKKKKK), Saiga 308 mags, in a large orange plastic ammo can.  about 30 AK47 mags and 2 drums.  about 20 1911 mags and around 1000 rds of .45 about 500 rounds of the shit golden tiger .223 that light primer strikes in orange boxes.  

its a long shot but let me know if you spot any of it for sale.  

fuckers took my couches but left the ps4 and tvs?  also my bike and my drones and my kids anki racecars.  luckily all my guns except 2 mosins (too big to fit in the safe) were in the safe which they couldnt get.  safe really paid for itself.  

sons of bitches.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuckers! I just had my car broken into the other day I'm out in Chugiak though. Cock suckers took a couple loaded mags and boxes of ammo. Cheap lesson for me. Sorry for you OP. Maybe invest in some cameras? My FIL says this setup is decent for the money. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015121KH8?tag=vglnk-c102-20
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuckers! I just had my car broken into the other day I'm out in Chugiak though. Cock suckers took a couple loaded mags and boxes of ammo. Cheap lesson for me. Sorry for you OP. Maybe invest in some cameras? My FIL says this setup is decent for the money. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015121KH8?tag=vglnk-c102-20
View Quote
ive had an assfull of these shitbags.  

the most infuriating thing is that I have a camera system that texts me when it detects motion. it caught one picture of a shitbag covering his face tearing off the camera... but i was too fucking lazy to click the button to text me because I got complacent about deleting the texts it would send me as I walked in and out of the house.  

anyways, that shit is active now.  maybe they will come back for the PS4 and other shit they couldnt fit in one trip...
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Installed it last year.  Great peace of mind when away.  Good price, easy to install and set up, can take it with me easily if I move some day.

Simplisafe
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of town are you located in?  Also not sure how the criminal mind things, but if I were a theif I would target the house that had a bunch of easily moveable firearms. vs a random house.  I would wager they will be back with safe stealing or safe can-opening  tools in the near future, if you like hunting over bait...
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What part of town are you located in?  Also not sure how the criminal mind things, but if I were a theif I would target the house that had a bunch of easily moveable firearms. vs a random house.  I would wager they will be back with safe stealing or safe can-opening  tools in the near future, if you like hunting over bait...
View Quote
*Edited in case the wrong people see this thread.*

just south of downtown.

dont know why they picked my house, it looks like a dump from the outside, and the only people who know about my safe have known about it for years.  there was some construction on the street in front so maybe someone peeked in a window or something.  lots of foot traffic nearby.  

It must have been just one or two guys because they took the couches but didnt fuck with the safe at all.     really strange the condition the place was left in.  they had taken a TV and set it on the sink but didnt take it.  took my PS4 games but not the ps4.  took my humidor with cigars, but left a cigar box filled with knives and silver trinkets and collectables.  something either spooked them, or they were high on something, or they were intending to return immediately.  

fucking weirdos broke a small window in the kitchen and crawled in through a 2.5-3ft gap instead of smashing out the door window immediately to their right and just walking in.  also took my drones and mountain bike.  left the xbox 360 but took my kids anki racecars.  I have been pouring over craigslist and facebook marketplace looking for my stuff.  The thing I want back the most is a seiko wristwatch that had my kids bday and my grandpas bday engraved on the bottom.  ive been scouring pawn shops looking for it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to hear about that.  Don't forget to check what I like to call the "tweaker apps". Letgo and offerup
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, sorry OP. That's my worst nightmare. That's crazy that they were able to steal so much stuff and even your couches, I figured people would just smash and grab.

I live on a dead end road near the airport and every time I see a random vehicle around here I just stare at them and wonder if they're casing the place.

Quoted:

Installed it last year.  Great peace of mind when away.  Good price, easy to install and set up, can take it with me easily if I move some day.

Simplisafe
View Quote
I also use Simplisafe and Arlo cams.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn, sorry OP. That's my worst nightmare. That's crazy that they were able to steal so much stuff and even your couches, I figured people would just smash and grab.

I live on a dead end road near the airport and every time I see a random vehicle around here I just stare at them and wonder if they're casing the place.

I also use Simplisafe and Arlo cams.
View Quote
We might be neighbors
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We might be neighbors
View Quote
Could be! This thread motivated me to get two more Arlo cams and another glassbreak sensor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top