Posted: 9/11/2010 1:42:17 PM EDT
I'll be there 4th row center; hope it's entertaining

Pics & Video added.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I'll be there 4th row center; hope it's entertaining

Give us a good AAR

I'm not going because I'm tired of being pissed off all the time, and these rallies do nothing for me but fuel the fires. When talks turns to action you'll see more of me, though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I'm extremely pissed off today, just finished an awesome BBQ at my home with pork chops, pork ribs and bacon salad + a ton of beer.....my wife is going to drop me off and pick me up after the rally  I hear there will be protesters...goodie goodie.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well I'm extremely pissed off today, just finished an awesome BBQ at my home with pork chops, pork ribs and bacon salad + a ton of beer.....my wife is going to drop me off and pick me up after the rally  I hear there will be protesters...goodie goodie.

BBQ is always great the girlfriend wanted to go out to the botannical gardens today so that's what I did.

Protesters are another reason I don't want to go. More whiney hippie bullshit to listen to. Try as I might, I can never block out the amount of stupid they spew.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I know...I'm making an extra effort in honor of the day  See yall after the event!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Line is miltiple blocks long, going around both sides of the arena!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Any more about the right-wing hate-fest you attended? Burned crosses or korans?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:07:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry for the poor quality cell pics but you get the point! It was a great show finally ending at 11pm. Even got video of a hippy protester inside getting a scolding by Palin before getting hauled out be Beck's security

Yep, lots of hate and things getting burned by old Alaskans! The average age was well into the 40's with many, many 50, 60, 70+ year old folks.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#9]
How many protesters?  I only counted 19.  The paper said there were about 80......
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I like Beck, wish I was in Anchorage today. It's a bummer some natural disaster couldn't have wiped out the protesters. Could have been 19 less liberal worthless pieces of shit in this great state.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Niko.

I hate to jump to conclusions, but that last photo of Palin and Beck.......The eye and facial expressions makes me wonder how chummy their relationship is with each other.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How many protesters?  I only counted 19.  The paper said there were about 80......

Here are a few pics from near the front door. I'm also uploading some video that I shot inside to youtube While I disagreed with a number of Sarah's actions as Governor I still believe her sincerity when she speaks about the US, our military, and family.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Niko.

I hate to jump to conclusions, but that last photo of Palin and Beck.......The eye and facial expressions makes me wonder how chummy their relationship is with each other.

They were discussing each other's family, Glenn's impression of Alaska, and how Todd could kick his ass

ETA: Actually they are good friends from the stories told. The reason they knew each other in the first place was before the VP stuff. One of his staffers brought him a clipping from a magazine of this Alaska Governor who just had a child with special needs. He read her comments about kids being a gift and decided he needed to meet her; Glenn has a young daughter with Cerebral Palsy.

Stupid Protester Video
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Hey Nic, I didn't know you could do that.

Thanks for the thread and posts plus the pictures.
I might not be up there at this moment in time but I am in spirit and do care about what is going on.

Thanks, Range Buddy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Yeah crab, I'm multi-talented  3 beautiful Alaska fall days in a row...you're missing out!

Another Vid:

Glenn Beck
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah crab, I'm multi-talented  3 beautiful Alaska fall days in a row...you're missing out!

Another Vid:

Glenn Beck

Weather-Wise I'm not so sure ,––––––> 3 beautiful Alaska fall days in a row..

I kid and you and the others know this.

I'm in another land looking at Hippies. OK ,The females are do-able but?????

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another Vid:

Glenn Beck

Weather-Wise I'm not so sure ,––––––> 3 beautiful Alaska fall days in a row..

I kid and you and the others know this.

I'm in another land looking at Hippies. OK ,The females are do-able but?????

Hippies are worthless wherever you are...I see you have not changed your state designation in your profile; are you trying to be a poser
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Poser?  sure I can do that, I'm Dot-Gov. trained.

Really I can't get a USA tag without a State tag. Well I don't know how.

Sorry Alaska for me is the only State worth claiming
I'd be happy with USA but I cant find the clicks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I went and had a great time.  One thing I did notice was that there was a sign outside saying that Concealed Weapons with Permits were not permitted.  Isn’t that a Muni building and that posting a sign like that wasn’t permitted? Anyone know how that works?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I went and had a great time.  One thing I did notice was that there was a sign outside saying that Concealed Weapons with Permits were not permitted.  Isn’t that a Muni building and that posting a sign like that wasn’t permitted? Anyone know how that works?

I didn't see a thing  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't see a thing  

If you got a piece through the door, please PM me on how you did it

I had a feeling before I headed over there that they were going to pull something like that so I left it in the truck.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't see a thing  

If you got a piece through the door, please PM me on how you did it

I had a feeling before I headed over there that they were going to pull something like that so I left it in the truck.

Well when I walked in the door I saw security with wands, however they did not wand me. The lady asked as I was walking past if I was carrying a pocket knife, to which I replied "no" (the truth). No other questions were asked or answered & I went about enjoying the show
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top