Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:44:22 PM EDT
Havent seen you posting for sometime, hope all is well
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:05:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:16:51 PM EDT
Well howdy yall So I've been spending the past 2 weeks setting up the ARFCOM AK multi-purpose recreation house in Big Lake (Crooked Lake actually) It's got most everything you could want, including a nice pistol/rifle range And for the 6 weeks prior to that I was skiing in Colorado and traveling around the south west. Haven't really felt like working much, so I decided to take a little break
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:10:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MGNiko:
Well howdy yall So I've been spending the past 2 weeks setting up the ARFCOM AK multi-purpose recreation house in Big Lake (Crooked Lake actually) It's got most everything you could want, including a nice pistol/rifle range And for the 6 weeks prior to that I was skiing in Colorado and traveling around the south west. Haven't really felt like working much, so I decided to take a little break

Congratulations
Sounds like all of y our hard works is allowing you to reap some of the rewards. Enjoy them
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:52:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:47:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MGNiko:

Friend of mine has a cabin there.....Pretty fun place. 4 hours of sleep out there was like 18 back home. Loved it out there.
Top Top