Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:53:28 PM EDT
Does LIFE reissue a lost cert. for the PISTOL Affidavit? or how to get a replacement.
I need  it to  reg a Pistol I bought at the Show this weekend.

I also have the HUNTER ED coarse , but dont have the card with me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does LIFE reissue a lost cert. for the PISTOL Affidavit? or how to get a replacement.
I need  it to  reg a Pistol I bought at the Show this weekend.

I also have the HUNTER ED coarse , but dont have the card with me.

Easiest just to go down to the DLNR office in the shopping center that Eagle Cafe is in down on Nimiz next to the old Xerox building where Uyesugi went nutz.  I had to have DLNR Hunter Ed. program re-issue me the card because I lost it.  HPD needs to see the card because it has your Hunter Ed student number on it.  They have record of everyone who has completed the class and can re-issue you the card in 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

that should be a lot faster and easier.  get a replacement hunters ed card.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
But are they open everyday? or just when Classes are held?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Suka,

I'll try and get in touch with DragonFly and see if there is a way to get you a new certificate.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But are they open everyday? or just when Classes are held?

Mon - Fri.  Normal buisness hours.  They are a state office.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]
SUKA,

I IM you with some info on getting your certificate.   Call me.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
SUKA,

I IM you with some info on getting your certificate.   Call me.

OK please IM me. I should go down to HPD on Weds to get the paper work done for the Rifle, Pistol too if I have the Affidavit or a Hunter Ed Card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top