Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 3:47:50 AM EDT
Anybody got the time to tell me about their job?
I'd like to pick your brain and see what its all about.
IM me on AOL at jablackw or just reply here. thanks!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I looked at that. I was hoping to get a first-hand account kinda Q&A type thing.  thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
What are the things that you want to know
I know a couple of Troopers and can forward your questions to them and ask them to respond to you
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting job, for sure.  Go for it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the utmost respect for them in General.  Our local trooper however is a retard.  If you want to see what it is to live in a frozen over 3rd world country, become a trooper and await your first post in a village whose name most folks cannot pronounce.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#6]
you know what the entire time Ive been up here I hadn't thought of that.  I thought it was just like any other state trooper.  Im gonna have to hit there little shop thing on what is it 5th ave?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:41:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you know what the entire time Ive been up here I hadn't thought of that.  I thought it was just like any other state trooper.  Im gonna have to hit there little shop thing on what is it 5th ave?

Trooper Museum ? Hell I have walked by it every day this week I don't think I have seen it open yet .

Personaly I have more respect for my local cops than my local troopers not that I diss them or anything.
The cops are trying to live there and be part of the comunity SOME of the troopers are doing that too .
For the most part though you can tell the troopers are like "Yea .I am in Kodiak. Whoopy Do . At least I get to leave in a few years . "

The two coolest Troopers I met there where there for a long time .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top