Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2006 5:36:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:32:33 PM EDT
To bad your not going to be in Homer and we could grab lunch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:06:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:28:28 AM EDT
Last I heard we were even to be getting indoor plumming. Any new buys? How is the new house? No electricity here just plain old coal to heat the caves.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:11:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:43:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Shadowblade:
Excellent news! No more scraping your frostbitten butt off the seat of the outhouse with a spatula huh?

No money for new buys, but I did manage to get the Bushy SEBR before we ran dry .

The house is great, except all these cracks appearing everywhere. Have to get someone in here to see what the problem is, some of them are about 1/4 inch wide now. I try not to think about them in the meantime, I look at them and can't think of anything else...Did you get an Engineers report before you bought the house? Also some realty companies offer a 1 year warranty when you purchase through them. You ought to check into it, if something is wrong, it might lessen the headaches.

I'll start working on a coal burning auto door... It could work...

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:25:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:54:06 PM EDT
Bummer, I sold my property over therte and have no reason to head oiver. Sorry I missed you. I have been 9n ANchorage foir a week now because I got my eyes lasered. Recovering now and just can now see the darn keyboard well enought to type.
.....kinda.

I get the contacts out tonight so hopefully my vision will improve then some.

HEading back to Seward tomorrow.

SOrry I missed ya Jim, I miss our BS sessions. I DID get that MGI upper I was considering the last time we met up....I just bought little bag at SW yeaterday that I can pack it and 10 mags in in a pretty inoccous little package.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:30:56 PM EDT
Top Top