Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/2/2006 12:18:33 PM EDT
I recall a couple threads about tanerite videos. now that I have a comp that can watch videos I am interested in seeing what it can do. AK Mike, I recall you've played with the stuff, anychance you still have them hosted somewhere?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:26:51 PM EDT
The host for the videos is expired but I'm working on getting another host for them. I don't really have an ISP so I'm just going to get my own website. I'll let you know when I get the videos back up. If you IM me your address, I'll send you some CD's with a collection of those and more.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:59:11 PM EDT
IM inbound.
-Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:35:59 AM EDT
Whoa . Cd's full of vids of things going boom?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:52:08 AM EDT
Cool, I'd like to see the vid's. I have one of a 27'' TV going boom at the Cushman range. If I can figure out how to upload it I will. I also turned this years pumpkins into dust about a month ago!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:05:34 PM EDT
There's not a whole lot of bomb footage. What I have is a set of experiments we conducted building towards a 5gal/50lb charge with maybe 20-40 gallons of liquid fuel. We only got to 7-1/2lb and 4 liters of fuel. Then there is some stuff I captured while at last year's AMGA Whittier shoot. But I was going to include some other interesting and funny stuff. I'll burn some discs this weekend.
Top Top