Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:51:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 5:52:38 PM EDT by SkiShooter]
I am interested in any leads on an Anchorage area FFL willing to do transfers such as FAL & AK receivers and items of interest that come up on a short term basis such as the AIM and CDNN Browning HPs. I called a couple of local shops who I had seen on the Gunsamerica, Shotgun, Gubroker lists and they weren't interested in my business. That's fine. Their perogative, though I am not interested in stuff they stock like Remchesters or Kimbers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:00:18 PM EDT
Check this guy out. gunrackalaska.tripod.com/ I am in the process of picking up a FAL receiver through him at the moment. Seems nice enough. Ask him about DSA receivers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:30:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:57:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BU2MuktukJoe:
Check this guy out. gunrackalaska.tripod.com/ I am in the process of picking up a FAL receiver through him at the moment. Seems nice enough. Ask him about DSA receivers.

Yeah, Mike is a great guy to work with. He charges $5.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:49:28 AM EDT
in anchorage, spenard pawn does ffl transfers for $10; at least thats what they charged two years ago. i used to keep one copy of her ffl on hand just for impulse buying, saved me from having to go there every time i wanted to plunk my money down and get a gun shipped to me.

i disagree with the amounts that gunshops charge for ffl transfers, one shop in town wants $50 for the first gun, and then like $10 for each additional, even if its your own guns.

shop i work at on the weekends wants $25 for the transfer fee.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:57:41 PM EDT
Dennis at bearclaw 46 @gci.net 10 dollar tranfers good guy to deal with
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:02:41 PM EDT
Everyone, thanks for the leads!
Top Top