Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 12:44:36 PM EDT
AIM-COMM

Look at Rifle (Modified Cooper Assault)

1st place thats me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job!

I wish I could be there to compete as well.
What is modified cooper assault division?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Good shooting & congrats!  I'm glad your bragging wasn't involving your callsign...  I was starting to feel a little inadequate because mine is just a 14.5iner...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good job! community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/thumb.gif

I wish I could be there to compete as well.
What is modified cooper assault division?

I also thought I'd add that I was 18 during that, by far the youngest one there. 19 now.

I'm not exactly sure anymore, but I think the Modified Cooper Assault is when you have 7 targets and a stop plate. You can engage the first 4 targest from the begininning line, then advance to the next line where you must fire over cover at another target, engage two more, then hit the stop plate. Engage each target with two shots.

I got a lot of head shots on the run. or "A-zone the hard way" as they put it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top