Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 8:14:51 PM EDT
My wife and I are starting to plan a vacation in Hawii next year for our aniversary and will probably be doing one of the inter-island cruises around February.  We plan on spending a couple extra days in the area after the cruise and I am thinking of trying to sneek in a little hunting during the trip, maybe a day or two at the most.  The experience of hunting is more important to me than shooting something, I would just like to get out and see whats available.  I only hunt fair chase.  Any suggestions on where, what or with whom?  I know there is bird hunting available, but I'm not really into that.  Thanks.

JD
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Hog and Goat hunting is on every island, and very challenging without dogs.  If you go with dogs, leave the firearms at home and bring a good knife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top