Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 1:50:51 PM EDT
I just did the first mods to my rifle. I added a RRA NM trigger and a couple other things. Is there someone who is familiar with the trigger system on the AR and can take a look at it before I fire it to make certain I did it right and everything is safe? Also, I have a Magpull trigger guard I wan to install but don't have a punch to drive out the pin holding in the old one so if someone has a punch I could use for about 5 minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

I live in the Eagle River area but could get into Anchorage or if you are in the area you could stop by my place.
Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:57:42 PM EDT
I live on Birch Ln, N of Wal-mart and have all the tools you need. Ill be happy to take a look. Im also going to birchwood sat morning. I'll IM my cell.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:11:15 PM EDT
Since I posted I talked w/my favorite dealer and he said I could stop by his house tomorrow and he would take care of it.
Thanks
Josh
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:40:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Knifemaker02:
Since I posted I talked w/my favorite dealer and he said I could stop by his house tomorrow and he would take care of it.
Thanks
Josh

Cool Dealer

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:57:10 AM EDT
Mike http://gunrackalaska.tripod.com/index.html he is really cool. usually does transfers for me for $5. is always up for shipping and receiving whatever guns I am wanting to work with and can usually sell a gun for me for more than I could get for it on my own. I can't say enough good about him.

Anyhow, he is going to check the hammer for me and get the trigger guard on.

Josh
Top Top