Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2005 12:33:31 PM EDT
Hi, I am from Atlanta (GA) and am in Honolulu working this week and I had a few questions for you.

1. Is the Honolulu gun club a shooting range and what is the place like?
2. Are there any gun stores who have a good Curio & Relic inventory to look at (drool over)?

The Gun club is right behind my hotel and I thought some shooting might be fun this week!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:42:52 PM EDT
if youre talking about the royal hawaiian shooting club, i heard they are kinda pricey. you would be better off driving about 5 minutes and going to magnum firearms(magnum50.com). you can rent firearms or bring your own, but you have to buy ammo from them. the range has 4 lanes and we have had lots of fun when we go there. as far as the c&r stuff, sorry i cant help you there as i havent heard much about it. hope that helps. have fun while youre here. laters.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:19:48 PM EDT
The Honolulu Gun Club is in downtown near all the big hotels, so that's why I was wondering if it was a shooting range at all. Could be a disco! Or an Asian DVD store...you can never tell! The sign had alot of asian writing on it...
Ill probably go by there anyway, just to see.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:16:33 PM EDT
WGS in Hawaii Kai usually has one or two old guns in there, right now they have a pre-WWI bolt gun chambered in some crazy 10mm x something with a foreign country name at the end. I believe it s going for $450 or so, since the C&R market sucks here it wont sell to anyone on island.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:18:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Nefarius:
The Honolulu Gun Club is in downtown near all the big hotels, so that's why I was wondering if it was a shooting range at all. Could be a disco! Or an Asian DVD store...you can never tell! The sign had alot of asian writing on it...
Ill probably go by there anyway, just to see.

The asian writing is there for a reason, most tourists from out east dont have the blessings of firearms ownership, os they are willing to pay $40 to shoot 6 rounds from a .44 mag. Kinda like the places in Vegas that allow you to rent full autos and shoot at all kinds of fun stuff in the desert.
Top Top