Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2017 11:30:02 PM EDT
Heard a couple months ago a 4 month old baby had died in the apartments behind my house, little details here and there got leaked(things like police had to get a saw to collect evidence) but nothing about cause of death. Ideas like dog attack, shaken baby, bathtub accident have been running through my head and now that I know, it's worse. He weighed 7 pounds at four months-my daughter was born bigger than that. Shortly before this, I helped the male of the house(I refuse to call him a "man" or "father") change a rusted-on tire. I had no idea he even had a kid, much less one in that condition.

Strong stomachs only, some details are horrible
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It's amazing just how low and despicable some folks can be.  

kwg
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 3:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Life in prison as a punishment just doesn't seem appropriate.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Life in prison as a punishment just doesn't seem appropriate.
View Quote
Yup, they are getting off easy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup, they are getting off easy.
View Quote
Life in prison 3 meals a day,, free healthcare for life and considering the crime probably protective custody. Other than being locked in, they've got it made. People like this are why torture should be legal.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Life in prison 3 meals a day,, free healthcare for life and considering the crime probably protective custody. Other than being locked in, they've got it made. People like this are why torture should be legal.
View Quote
AMEN BROTHER!!  ...then the death penalty!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

AMEN BROTHER!!  ...then the death penalty!!
View Quote
I think there's even more that's not being told. First degree murder requires premeditation. Neglect to the point of death isn't premeditation, it's a lack of caring and being a broken person. With first degree on their list of charges there's got to be some evidence of a plan that they're not releasing.

What makes me absolutely SICK is the frame from the baby swing mentioned in the article was sitting in a trash pile behind the apartment for over a month. I saw it all the time and had no idea I was looking at the place a little baby died.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Chain them to a tree and walk away.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 10:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was thinking more along the lines of give them vitamin supplements and water, nearly nothing for calories, and see if it's possible for an adult to get down to 7 pounds before death.

That, or "The Boats".
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. After being shot in the knee cap.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope they are beaten and raped daily
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw that on the news.

I hope they suffer until they die, die a painful death, and then burn in hell.  Fuck them.

That poor baby 
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Candlelight vigil planned for Saturday night in Alta Vista behind Schucky's bar if anyone close is interested.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top