Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 11:33:06 AM EDT
This weekend.  It's an odd show.  I've gone there and made out like a bandit, I've gone there and been done in 10 minutes.  Very hard to predict.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Same experience here. I remember finding a Ruger LCP when they first came out and could hardly be found ANYWHERE. Wasn't even priced crazy, so I bought it and was the first person I knew to own one. Then again, I've gone there and left wondering why I even bother.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
This one wasn't too bad.  There were three or four things I looked at seriously.  Sieh was there, which helps.  He seems to get to every other M'town show.  I probably spent an hour there, which is quite a bit for that show.  Most dealers were crying about the sparse crowd and not many sales.  Sieh was moving product but not like he usually does.    

DSM this weekend.  Probably hit that Friday.  May bring some trade bait.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't know there is a DSM show this weekend. May work my way over there.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top