Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2017 10:01:49 AM EDT
This match is a blast.  Tactical kilts are optional.  

more info here:
http://www.goddardcowboys.com/goddard-regulators-aka-zombies/

Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a great time shooting this match today.

I strongly recommend everyone come out next time, you will not regret it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been shooting this match for a number of years. There are 2 matches per year spring and fall. If you have young shooters in the family this match is youth friendly. You and yours will have a great time give it a try.
I only wish that the Saturday match would start earlier then noon.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Part of the group Sunday having fun killing Zombies.  

Sunday is Gun-day for shooting Zombies in the Heartland!
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been shooting this match for a number of years. There are 2 matches per year spring and fall. If you have young shooters in the family this match is youth friendly. You and yours will have a great time give it a try.
I only wish that the Saturday match would start earlier then noon.
View Quote
I definitely will be back next time. I just wish it was easier to get Saturdays off from work so I could do both days, but I'm down for the Sunday matches at least.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top