User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like there's going to be a bunch of free arfcommers that day, any one want to grab dinner in Ames or DSM?
View Quote
I get off work at 5, I'm down for dinner somewhere in Des Moines.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i need to apologize to you all.  

i didn't notice that my dad's 'octoberfest' shindig is the same day.  i haven't been able to attend one of these for all of the 7 years he's been doing them.  there's always been something else that was supposedly more important.  my dad is becoming an ol' boy and i question how much longer he's going to do this kind of stuff...

...so...  i had to adjust priorities folks.

i decided to drop this date and instead plan to take my family to spend the day with him and the rest of the fam/neighborhood.  i hope you all understand.  i sure didn't mean to yank the rug out from underneath anyone.

i'm game to set another date though.  

anybody have a suggestion?
View Quote
Sir, does this mean Ann-Margret's NOT coming?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sir, does this mean Ann-Margret's NOT coming?
View Quote
Joker... I want you to get straight up to Phu Bai. Captain January will need all his people...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Joker... I want you to get straight up to Phu Bai. Captain January will need all his people...
View Quote
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top