Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/5/2010 7:59:21 PM EDT
Well I got it here locally at the Rhine Group out in Ankney they found and order it for me in no time. Came in last week and to me its a work of art.
As one of the member said "the 1911 is a gun to hold all others too" and he was right, I love my Hk usp and hate my Glocks but this gun im having a love affair with.

Took her out before i went on duty Friday night and put couple hundred rounds through it to get a better feel and practices holster draw.

First impression is because of the slim design it has a great feel and easily concealable. The weapon comes out of the holster easy and has a good pull when coming up to target. Even though it weight a whopping 40 oz unloaded once you have the magazine in the weapon it balance it out perfectly.

Novak sights are pretty kick ass with the 3 dot combat sights.

First shoots

The weapon shot where i aimed, not worries there.

I might not be the best shot but i think the weapon preformed well its just time to adjust and learn how to shoot better now.

Overall i think ever one needs a 1911 and a highly recommend the SpringField Loaded.

Thank you Rhine Group for finding the weapon for me and thanks Strongarm for the tips.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Well I got it here locally at the Rhine Group out in Ankney they found and order it for me in no time. Came in last week and to me its a work of art.

As one of the member said "the 1911 is a gun to hold all others too" and he was right, I love my Hk usp and hate my Glocks but this gun im having a love affair with.

Took her out before i went on duty Friday night and put couple hundred rounds through it to get a better feel and practices holster draw.

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab86/keenshooter/003.jpg

First impression is because of the slim design it has a great feel and easily concealable. The weapon comes out of the holster easy and has a good pull when coming up to target. Even though it weight a whopping 40 oz unloaded once you have the magazine in the weapon it balance it out perfectly.

Novak sights are pretty kick ass with the 3 dot combat sights.

First shoots

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab86/keenshooter/005.jpg

The weapon shot where i aimed, not worries there.

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab86/keenshooter/008.jpg

I might not be the best shot but i think the weapon preformed well its just time to adjust and learn how to shoot better now.

Overall i think ever one needs a 1911 and a highly recommend the SpringField Loaded.

Thank you Rhine Group for finding the weapon for me and thanks Strongarm for the tips.

You could have bought my savage while you were there

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I look at it, we where in the shop at the same time. Gotto love that two round semi shootgun
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, I had to figure out how the damn thing worked. Strongarm's shotgun-fu was weak.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldnt  want to be on the other end of his shotgunfu thought. The shot gun was older then me and you and a rare little bugger. It be a great gun if it had 4 more rounds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking weapon Keenan.
Nice meeting you the other night!
We need to go shooting sometime.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
yeah, I had to figure out how the damn thing worked. Strongarm's shotgun-fu was weak.

My highly logical mind could not figure out why anyone would need let alone design a 2-shot, semi auto shotgun.   Firing and reloading seems to be a little too labor intensive for me.  

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The shotgun so light if it had shorter barrel and more ammo ca it could have potential
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Just beware 1911's breed like ar-15s and rabbits!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just beware 1911's breed like ar-15s and rabbits!

Well I built one ar 15 and bought one, so are you saying i need to build a 1911, cause that sounds like a good spring project.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#10]
First buy some winter reading  material. Vol. I and Vol. II.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll put them on my Christmas list, Gunther is taking ll my money. My current project for the next  15 years

Put I will have to get them, thy look liek a good read, and Im knd of a sucker for wanting to build thing. My Soc. Prof would say it just a construction of my Masculinity, lol.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:Put I will have to get them, thy look liek a good read, and Im knd of a sucker for wanting to build thing. My Soc. Prof would say it just a construction of my Masculinity, lol.

Maybe thats why I keep buying smithing tools.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#13]
hahah
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My highly logical mind could not figure out why anyone would need let alone design a 2-shot, semi auto shotgun.   Firing and reloading seems to be a little too labor intensive for me.  

Well Beretta would disagree with you. Shotgun games require no more than 2 shots and the recoil reduction of semi-auto is beneficial in the high-speed stuff.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top