Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/20/2006 1:56:36 PM EDT
Anybody ever delt with Dales in State Center???????

If so, are they good, bad or so so??
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:10:50 PM EDT
Been there a few times. Shot at the indoor range. Never dealt with him as such. Been around for years. Prices seemed, ok I guess. Lot of stuff in the shop, but it doesn't seem to move.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:28:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Been there a few times. Shot at the indoor range. Never dealt with him as such. Been around for years. Prices seemed, ok I guess. Lot of stuff in the shop, but it doesn't seem to move.

+1

i haven't been by in quite a while, so i can't say much. i went there in search of some sako stuff and at the time i was looking for a Colt 6920... i was informed that the AR platform were "spray guns" and grouping couldn't be had by any rifle i picked... we argued a little, and i figured regardless of who won, it would end up a "song remains the same" deal...

i don't think he's a bad guy or has a bad store. i just don't stop by often.

what were you looking for?

septic tank

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:25:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 3:26:03 PM EDT by 40-45]
I have been in twice

place looks like a flea market exploded in there

never saw anything to buy

I think Daryl is a good guy?!

edit spelling
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:22:28 PM EDT
Just wondering what the general opnion of the place is/was.

I'm from Marshalltown & years ago that was where the SO sent me to test & shoot for my IA CCW.

Was less than impressed with them, they tried to get me to take a class & study the book, but I just wanted to test and shoot.

Ended up testing without looking at the book or taking a class and only missed 1 question.

Was not impressed with the range either & they seemed to have a know it all attitude.

Guess I won't bother to swing past it next time back in IA.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:01 PM EDT
I'll pass
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top